Reconnect and Breathe
Time & Location
About the Event
Come and Breathe with me, bring your partner, your family members and let’s connect.
In this moment of un-certainty it’s truly time to Breathe....
We are being challenged in so many ways, and beyond our control, many of us are caught in the fight and flight mode, our nervous systems are under pressure. This may show up in many ways, such as:-
- Being Reactive
- Exhaustion / Fatigue
- Frustration / Anger
- Anxiety / Depressed
- Hard to rest
- Over eating / Under eating
- Not able to sleep well
- Brain Fog / Un-motivated
When we breathe we tap into that nervous system and we give it a moment to rest, relax and we change the way our mind and body are feeling and connecting. I want to reach out and give you the opportunity to find calm, refocus, regain some control. I want to be able to show some amazing techniques that you can take away and practice at any moment.
This event is about community, feeling a sense of being in this moment together, breathing together and feel connected to yourself and people around you.
What do you need to do?
- Grab your mat
- Device to be guided in this session
- Download zoom app and grab the code to join the gathering
- Somewhere comfortable that you wont be disturbed
- Surround yourself in comfort
- Empty or light tummy for the experience
Who is this not suitable for;-
- Pregnancy - (I hold special events online for you)
- Under 16's
- Chronic Heart Conditions
- Anyone under the influence of Alcohol / Drugs
See you on Sunday night and feel the collective connection...
- Sold OutBreathe and Reconnect$0$00$0